Independent Contractor Misclassification Lawsuit | Unpaid Wage Hour Overtime Employee Lawsuits | Pay Deduction, Unclaimed Wages, Discrimination: Age, Race, Color, Creed, Mandatory Overtime | Employers Witholding Or Denying Overtime And Other Wages, Avoiding Paying Employees
Call Our Employment Law Attorneys At (888) 252-0048 For A Free Consultation
When worker rights are violated, an employment law attorney can help. The employment lawyers at Gilman Law LLP are committed to protecting the rights of workers in a wide range of employment cases. We have over 30 years of experience in asserting the rights of employees in complex employment cases. The firm has fought for and protected the rights of minorities and individuals who are powerless to go against established institutions alone.
Our skilled employment lawyers have extensive knowledge of state and federal laws which protect employees’ labor rights and benefits, prohibit discrimination in the workplace on the basis of gender, age and race and protect the safety of employees in the workplace. Whether you have suffered harassment, discrimination, or have been not properly paid for overtime, our employment litigation attorneys are here to assist you and protect your legal rights. Don’t wait to contact an employment law attorney.
Employment Claims Our Employment Lawyers Are Investigating:
An Employment Lawyer Can Assist You In The Following Employment Law Matters:
- Unpaid Wages
- Overtime Compensation
- Wrongful termination
- Employer tipping violations
- Employee misclassification or Employer misclassification
- Failing to pay the proper rate for overtime hours worked
- Payment for off the clock work
- Failure to pay for break time and/or meal time
- Employment discrimination or harassment based on race, gender (including sexual harassment), religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or pregnancy
- Discrimination or harassment (including sexual harassment)
- Retaliation against a person who made a discrimination or harassment complaint or who supported another’s discrimination or harassment complaint
- Failure to give meal breaks or rest breaks
- Breaching a written, oral or implied contract
- Whistleblower retaliation
Legal Help for Victims of Employment Law Violations
If you or a family member have been injured or damaged as a result of employment misclassification, unpaid wage hour overtime disputes, pay deduction disputes, unclaimed wages, discrimination (age, race, color, creed, mandatory overtime) or any other employment area, you are encouraged to complete our free consultation form online or CALL TOLL FREE (1-888-252-0048) today for a free case review and evaluation from an employment law attorney.